Just a reminder of what you need to do before you return your swabs to the laboratory for our Group B Strep ECM testing:
- Place your completed request form into the return envelope. Including payment.
- Make sure the vaginal swab is firmly in the collection tube and place it into the test box.
- Make sure the rectal swab is firmly in the collection tube and place it into the test box.
- Close the test kit box and place it into the envelope.
- Make sure the Royal Mail tracking label has been affixed to the front of the postal envelope.
- IMPORTANT – Take a note of your postal tracking number, so you can check the laboratory have received your test.
If you are worried or have any questions about returning the test to the laboratory, please don’t hesitate to contact me.